Having a home security system is a smart thing to do if you value your home’s protection. Robberies happen on a daily basis all over the world, and there is only so much you can do protect yourself and your family from harms way.
ADT is designed to alert you and the authorities if anybody breaks into your home with or without you being there. The equipment used to make up a home security system are the top in the surveillance industry and can prove to be very useful protecting a home.
Each ADT system must come with the following accessories in order for your home to be fully protected:
- Control Panel – The controller of everything involved in your home’s security. The control panel gives the home owner control and access over all the features of the security system including turning the system on and off, changing the settings, and configure the security cameras.
- Sensors – There are a bunch of sensors included with every home security set. Placing each sensor by a door or a window is the perfect way to completely secure all access points. That can be doors, vents, and all windows.
- Alarm/Siren – The loudest noise you will ever hear. The alarm is set to go off if any of the sensors are breached without consent. It is the fastest way to alert you, the neighbors, and the authorities while scaring off the burglar with the noise.
- Fire Alarm – The fire alarm’s task is to warn the fire department and the residents of any accumulation in smoke or fire in the house.
- Keypads – The keypads are placed in simultaneous locations in the home to allow the home owner to enter and exit the premises without setting off any alarms. The keypads can be used to turn the alarm on or off as well which makes them useful instead of having to go to the control pane every time you want to switch the security system on or off.
- Security Cameras – Security cameras come with night vision and excellent scopes that give the home owner a complete view of the outside of their home. Some home owners also like to install security cameras inside the home in the common areas of the home for personal reasons. The cameras are only activated when the motion detectors sense any motion in a certain room.
- Motion detectors – They are placed in areas like the backyard and the front yard for an alert if anyone is in your premises. They can be used to activate your ADT cameras in any area with movement.